Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Gracie, Grover, and Grandy Groundhog Go to Elevation!

Author Visits are among my favorite things! Elevation Church is among my favorite churches!
Put the two together and it's a winning combination!


The icing on this bookish cake is that 2 of my grandbabies were there to assist!


This handsome little man introduced Grandy Groundhog and me to his classmates!


They were totally adorable and such amazing listeners!


Then this beauty, my firstborn grand, introduced us to her friends!


Wow! They were incredible! So attentive and with such thoughtful questions!
Surely some future writers there!

Because both groups were so engaged, they got to use their imaginations as I read the manuscript for my upcoming book...Gracie & Grover Go to the Beach

God's goodness and grace truly is amazing! I'm so thankful for the opportunities He showers and the groundhoggy blessings He provides!