Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Groundhog Day with Sir Walter Wally!

What an Amazing Day!
Sir Walter Wally and I got in some good snuggles!

I had the awesome privilege of mingling with readers of all ages
while they waited in line for a closeup visit with Sir Walter Wally!!
This sweet Dad read the whole G is for Groundhog book to his precious girls!
 All the feels!

I love teachers!!
It blesses my heart to know that my books are being shared in classrooms!

This is my treasured friend, Denise Shadduck, Wally's "Mommy"!
I've enjoyed the gift of her friendship since we met at the 
NC Museum of Natural Sciences several years ago.
She was so kind and gracious to give me the opportunity
to be the "entertainment" and book signer,
while folks waited in line for the celebrity of the day!

The day was topped off by making Instagram posts of Groundhog loving friends!

All I can say is that our God surely has a sense of humor,
and I wouldn't trade this groundhoggy adventure for anything!